Sebastopol Talent Show Rules - Eligibility Requirements
- Participants of all ages are welcome to register. We have no age limits.
- If you are under 18, you must have parent permission to participate, as required in our Registration Form.
- You and all others in your act must be current residents of Sonoma County.
- You must complete the registration form and submit your video by the deadline indicated in the Video Audition Requirements below.
- You must be available to perform at the February 8, 2019, final event.
- Do not be offensive - your act must not contain material that is illegal, discriminatory, violent, sexually explicit, or threatening.
- Acts must not involve serious risk of harm to the participants or to others.
Sebastopol Talent Show Rules - Video Audition Requirements
- All participants must complete a Registration Form and submit a video audition to be considered.
- All video auditions must be submitted by January 11, 2019.
- Videos must be no more than 3 minutes long. Any video footage past 3 minutes will not be considered in judging the video audition.
- Upload your video to our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sebastopoltalentshow/